Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Let's Go!

Project Runway Challenge #4 - "I Need a Vacation!" Due to procrastination issues, I needed a quick little project for this challenge.


"Let's Go!" luggage tag measures 14 x 9 inches. I even found a real buckle to add without taking apart anything we use. No danger of accidentally descending trousers. Here's the link for this challenge. There are always really fantastic entries!

I did a little grandson sewing.


The boots tutorial is here and the hat tutorial is here. Pretty easy and so cute! The quilt they're sitting on is also for him and needs to be finished. I have a quilting plan in mind so no more excuses!

We spent last weekend in Colorado visiting our daughter and son-in-law. She and I fired up the old Kenmore to do a little pillow sewing for her couch. Fun! 



I'm linking up to Whoop Whoop Fridays at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Show Off Saturday at Sew Can She.



4 comments:

  1. Love that little hat and boots combo! Your luggage tag is awesome. The creative gene runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! The luggage tag, the hat and boots, and your daughter's pillows! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many different variety of finishes and they all look fabulous!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to find a grown up pattern for those boots. My ankles are always cold. Those are so cute. I really like your luggage tag.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!