Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Color Palette Challenge

Vicki Welsh and Judy Laquidara are teaming up for the 2012 Color Palette Challenge! You can read about it at either of their blogs (linked) or by clicking below.

image

It sounds like a great way to explore color combination and possibly finish a small project at the same time.

Both of these women are so talented and I appreciate the time they take to share so many things on their blogs. Vicki has also been instrumental in piquing my interest in fabric dyeing.

And she spells her first name correctly. Ahem.

I’m in! Wanna play along?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I like the idea of finishing a small project each month. I will be taking a Color Theory class next semester, so it might be fun to do this at the same time. (but I will have four classes so I'm not sure if I'll have the time.) Cool to look back at some of Vicki's color palette examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's important to try to get all the others to spell it the right way! lol! Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!