Pages

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Blogtoberfest* Day 1: Men who quilt

While scrolling through my Google Reader this morning, I ran across this show/contest at Pigtales and Quilts just for men who quilt. What an amazingly talented group! Click on the logo below to go directly to the gallery of quilt photos. There are 21 submissions.

Men quilt too 

It’s easy to pigeonhole quilting into the female category, so it’s really refreshing to see guys step up and show their skills. I don’t want to use any of the photos without permission, so click over to take a look. I know which one I’m voting for!

*Off the topic, I’ve decided to join the ranks of Blogtoberfest! The challenge is to blog every day in the month of October, which may be a stretch for me, but I feel the need for a challenge at the moment, so here we go! Feel free to ignore any or all of my Blogtoberfest posts as I don’t expect comments every day. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what they do. All the guys that I know who quilt really do some great work. We have one gentleman here in SW Ohio that is one of the best quilters I've met. He hand-quilts like no one else! sand darn good at it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!