Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 31: Happy Halloween!

I haven’t made anything Halloweeny for a long time, so I dug up some photos of my kid’s clothes from several years ago.

br13

cc9

4

Thanks to everyone who may have checked in from Blogtoberfest!  I missed 10 days…not a great showing, but that’s more I’ve ever blogged in one month previously, so that’s worth something.

I got over my wallowing  from yesterday. A lot of parents have children half way across the globe fighting for the freedoms we enjoy. That thought puts things in perspective pretty fast.

Will you have Trick or Treaters? We probably won’t but I bought M&Ms anyway. You know, just in case.  Ahem.

See you in November!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You made it through the month!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!