Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 30: In the pink

From pink explosion to scarf and pouch. The scarf has a hand dyed flannel backing. Go figure.

pink accessories

Flannel dyes beautifully! And the scarf is really very cozy but not heavy. Perfect for those banana belt days in Denver. I was on a bit of a patchwork roll, so I made the little pouch, too. It’s 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches.

That’s my Ash! I told you she still loves pink.

image

image

Her friend Sara has a photography business and they had a shoot.

She’s a busy girl with a full time job, 12 hours of classes, a husband (who’s also in school) and 3 Chihuahuas.

I miss her. We live too far away. I try not to think about it much. I know she’s happy and healthy, so that’s what I concentrate on.

Some days I just feel like wallowing a little. Thanks for indulging me:)

 

5 comments:

  1. Ashley is gorgeous, as is the scarf set but in a totally different, I-heart-it-so-much-I-want-to-copy-it kind of way. :)

    Oh, I know exactly what you mean about missing her. Exactly. Permission to wallow granted. Is the wallow big enough for two? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous daughter and cute scarf and pouch - perfect for her - three chihuahuas - now that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful - both Ashley and the scarf and pouch!! You did a wonderful job! And I agree with P. - I want to copy it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scarf - I was just thinking yesterday about trying to make a quilted scarf this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!