Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 27: Thursday’s thoughts on Wordless Wednesday

image

Barn quilt, Woodbury, TN

I don’t know what happened to Wordless Wednesday’s post, so let’s try again! With words this time since it’s Thursday and all.

I spied this brand new barn quilt in our little town last week. Isn’t it cool? This barn is next to our vet’s office right on the main drag. Lots of visibility! Of course, I had no camera with me, so Amber took the photo and did some cool editing.

Here is a glimpse of my Barn Quilts board on Pinterest.

barn quilts pinterest

We’ve had company the last three days and it’s been a whirlwind of activity. Now it’s time to settle into a routine again and spend some serious time in the sewing room. Until tomorrow, here’s the view we had while eating supper last night.

image

Dining on a dock somewhere on the Tennessee River

1 comment:

  1. I bought some cards @ the Dickson Quilt Shop ~ Granny B's ~ this week that had pictures of quilt blocks on barns. The insides are blank, they are PERFECT. I even got one that had Featherweights on it.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!