Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 22: Crafting interests

It seems most people who sew also enjoy many other crafts.  I started a list of ones I’ve attempted, not all successfully, and thought it would be interesting to turn it into a poll. If there’s a craft that you have tried or would like to try that’s not on the list, please add it in the comment section.

The poll is in the sidebar <--------- that-a-way! (My first poll…I hope it works!)

Here’s a snip from my Craft board on Pinterest. It’s a collection of things from all around the interwebs. Clicking on the image takes you to the site if you’d like to have a look.

craft board

To push myself outside the old comfort zone, I signed up for a hand printed fabric swap and purchased tools for carving my own stamps and screen printing. Have you done either of these? I could use some pointers!

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Cool poll! It's neat to see the variety of crafting mediums. Quite interesting to see the results too. I love those polls, so I might try that too.

    Love your Crafty Things pins! Such a beautiful variety of handcrafted goodies. Good for you for signing up for a swap, which sounds like a perfect swap for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I need to locate you on pintrest.... Show us your stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the stamping/card making/scrapbooking thing (not well re the latter). Decided what I really wanted to play with was fabric, not paper.

    I carved my own stamp...as a kid, out of a potato! :P

    I can totally see you doing screen printing. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrapbooking and cross stitch (or is that included in needlework)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted on your poll, with sewwing, knit, crochet, jewellery, I also scrapbook, art journal and dabble in painting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!