Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 18: Something new…

..for my Etsy shop

ipad case

iPad case

ipad case2

I’m working on inventory as my shop is painfully empty and gift giving season is almost here. Some of you may recognize the fabric from this post.

We took full advantage of the beautiful fall weather this weekend. Saturday (my birthday) was spent in Bell Buckle, TN at the Webb School Craft Fair. It was packed with people and we saw lots of amazing crafts and art work. Good music, too!

imagefrom Amber’s iPhone

Sunday afternoon the storage building went from this

storage building

to this

shed (2)

I almost hated seeing the barn red go, but it matches the house better now. I have a renewed appreciation for our paint sprayer. Wish I could use it in the house!

I’ll leave you with the latest QOTD:

“If I didn’t have you, all my bread would be moldy.”

3 comments:

  1. Love your iPad case! That is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love your iPad case. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your iPad case! That flower outline and placement really rocks!

    What a fun weekend at the craft fair. Looks like you guys have been quite busy, painting that barn. Looks great, blended in with the woods.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!