Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

H2H finished

The Hands2Help Charity Quilt is finished.

H2H front

A few more geese for the back. I found a great stripe in my stash for the binding.

H2H back

A meander for the quilting.

H2H close

I met with Kari and Sarah (and Lilli, too!) Tuesday to deliver the quilt for mailing. Sarah was instrumental in organizing this challenge so a big thanks to her for all her hard work! Follow the links to see more of the quilts that will be going to Romania.

Now we’re off to explore a little more of colorful Colorado with Ashley and the C. man! I love these guys!

Ahs and Coy

8 comments:

  1. The quilt turned out beautifully. It is a true treasure and who ever is lucky enough to receive is sure to cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this quilt could come live at my house! I just love geese quilts. And love the way you finished the back. Super finish and congratulations - you will surely wrap someone in lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt and wish it was on its way to my house. But since it is not I am sure some one is really going to treasure and love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to keep this quilt - but I promise it went in the mail!! So beautiful - I may be making one for myself soon!! PS Lilli wore the little green jacket you gave her all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pattern and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun! I may have to make it also. Great quilt for my Accuquilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this quilt is gorgeous! Bet it feels great to have it all finished!

    Have a great trip to visit the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!