Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thanks to Jennifer, Emily and Terri!

Thanks Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom fame for including my Wonky Boxes quilt on your blog!

Wonky Boxes 2

This made my day!! Check out the Sis Boom Flickr group for a ton of inspiration. 

I participated in a Holiday Ornament swap recently at Terri’s blog and this is what I sent.

   A little free pieced tree.

swap ornament 3

swap ornament2

and a star hot pad made from batiks.hot pad2

hot pad

This is what I received from Emily whose blog is somuchformyplans. The ornament on the right is from a quilt made by her great grandmother. Isn’t it sweet? The little pieced tree is just my style:) I love them both! ornaments swap

She also sent this adorable checkbook cover! So cute!  Thanks again, Emily!

checkbook cover checkbook cover2

Emily is a very busy girl. She’s a teacher starting out a new year and she’ll be a new mom very soon. How exciting! She’s obviously very talented in the sewing department, too. Visit her blog to see her great projects!

A special shout out to Terri, my blogging friend (and really nice person!), for setting up the ornament swap. She has a blog filled with sewing inspiration!  She also set up a Flickr group for the swap if you’d like to see more.

Have a creative Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the goodies you made, and the goodies Emily sent to you! What a great trade! So happy to hear your swaps worked out so well. Congrats on getting featured on JP's blog - that was so cool to see your quilt over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love our out of towners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ornaments! Congrats on being fetured. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little ornaments are so cute! Just my style.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!