Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Bragging rights….

Little Queen

imageAmber, daughter #1, is in a Heart tribute band. After months of rehearsals and grueling PPT (personal practice time), they played their second show last night at the Exit In in Nashville!

Little Queen Exit InLittle Queen marquis

Little Queen Exit In 2

Dual guitar leads.

 Little Queen Exit In 5

  Little Queen Exit In 4

Love that key-tar!

Little Queen Exit In 6

Good music, good musicians…good time!

I’m telling you, that 2 a.m. bedtime is kicking me today:)

3 comments:

  1. you must be so proud Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have come along to see them! They look fabulous, and like they're having so much fun. Definitely worth bragging about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big Heart fan from way back, so when I saw the band name, I immediately thought of the song. That's so awesome! Your daughter is gorgeous, by the way. I am listening to the songs on their website now, and those gals rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!