Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday already?

“The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get!”  (I don’t remember where that saying came from, but that’s how I feel today.)

Getting close to a finish!

binding whirligigs

A correction from last week when I identified this as a house finch when it is actually a purple finch.  I always get those two confused.

house finch

It’s all twiddletails fault! I love Make Life and it’s on sale at her store.  She has a wonderful blog, too:)

make life

This little charm pack may be showing up in a giveaway soon:)

make life charm pack

See you tomorrow for Sew and Tell Fridays! (See my sidebar for the link.) I will have a finish!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my store! Aren't those fabrics lovely? I'm still trying to come up with a project for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I ordered the exact same fabrics from Anina! I'm thinking about making placemats or a table runner. How 'bout you?

    I hate that feeling when I think I'm getting ahead and realize I'm not. But I keep plugging away, gradually digging out. Love the looks of your soon-to-be-finished quilt! Always love the bird photos too. I need to get a hummingbird feeder set up and put out some orange slices for the orioles. So fun to bird watch through all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have thought that was a common house finch also...we have lots that look like that around here so maybe i'd better look closer next time i see one. in addition to being cat people, we are big time bird watchers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!