My blog friend, Terri, nominated me for this fun award a couple of weeks ago. I’m honored to be considered one of Terri’s friends because she is so sweet and considerate. Visit her blog and you’ll see what I mean.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thank you, Terri!
2. Paste the award on your blog (see above)
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself (see below)
5. Nominate 7 blogs (see below)
6. Post links to those 7 blogs (see below)
Whether they’re interesting or not, here are some random things about me:
1.I grew up on a farm in western Nebraska with three older brothers. (Spoiled!)
2. I may be addicted to coffee:)
3. I'm a pianist. My poor Yamaha baby grand is in a crate:(
4. My husband and I are big time DIYers. We built 2 houses when we lived in South Dakota and are working on our second redo here in TN.
5. I sported a pretty spiffy afro my first 2 years in college.
6. I do not like BBQ!
7. I taught elementary music until 2004. Now I am a professional slacker.
I read a lot of blogs on a regular basis and it was incredibly hard to choose just seven, but these are the ones I want to share this fun award with:
(If any of you read my blog and want to share this award, I’d love to know!)
Thanks, Terri! Maybe someday we’ll get to trade piano and knitting lessons:)