Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Thanks, Terri!

My blog friend, Terri, nominated me for this fun award a couple of weeks ago. I’m honored to be considered one of Terri’s friends because she is so sweet and considerate. Visit her blog and you’ll see what I mean.

image

To accept this award, here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thank you, Terri!

2. Paste the award on your blog (see above)

3. Link the person who nominated you.

4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself (see below)

5. Nominate 7 blogs (see below)

6. Post links to those 7 blogs (see below)

Whether they’re interesting or not, here are some random things about me:

1.I grew up on a farm in western Nebraska with three older brothers. (Spoiled!)

2. I may be addicted to coffee:)

3. I'm a pianist. My poor Yamaha baby grand is in a crate:(

4. My husband and I are big time DIYers. We built 2 houses when we lived in South Dakota and are working on our second redo here in TN.

5. I sported a pretty spiffy afro my first 2 years in college.

6. I do not like BBQ!

7. I taught elementary music until 2004. Now I am a professional slacker.

I read a lot of blogs on a regular basis and it was incredibly hard to choose just seven, but these are the ones I want to share this fun award with:

(If any of you read my blog and want to share this award, I’d love to know!)

1. Nanci

2. Jean

3. Nanette

4. Karla, Susan and Lisa     

5. Amy

6. Lori

7. Rene

Thanks, Terri! Maybe someday we’ll get to trade piano and knitting lessons:)

3 comments:

  1. Fun to know more about people isn't it. I know better than to think you are a professional slacker though! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these random things about you. I admire your DIY skills, and of course your music teaching experience. Can't wait till you teach me how to play piano! I am addicted to coffee too, so I can relate to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooH! Thank you so much. I accept the sharing gift. I'll try to do the link thing, but I have a hard time doing it.
    When I saw the award, I thought, that oh oh, now you must answer all those queries about your life. I don't have to do that do I?

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!