Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playing in the snow and a house block

imageThis is my first house block for V at Bumble Beans. This is a fun block for a great cause! Do you want to help? Follow one of the links to see how.
dotty house Dotty House block
This is our sixth winter in Tennessee.  I think we’ve received more snow this winter than we have the last five combined. But instead of the skies being overcast and gray, the sun came out Monday!  I donned the insulated coveralls and boots and brown jersey gloves and hoofed it out with my Kodak EasyShare. (I’m glad no one took my picture.)
Bluebird house
ap2      
Icicles hanging from our old well house roof
aper1
aper2 aper3 aper6 aper4
Chicken wire
ap4
Chickadee and tufted titmouse at the suet basket.
ap9ap8
Fluffed up cardinal
ap7
Dark eyed junco
ap6
Goldfinch in his winter duds at the thistle feeder.
aper8
See the one coming in for a landing on the right?
aper7
Then my toes were cold so I gave up:) But, I did take this one from inside the back door. Any guesses who made those?
cat tracks
Helen

6 comments:

  1. Hello there Helen! She's so cute and silly. Once again, your photos are stunning, especially the ones of the birds. So regal and majestic looking.

    I love your Dotty House block! I'm hoping to try making a house block to contribute to that cause too. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your winter looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen love thae last pic of the kitty sort of a sneak peak of those footprints..Sweet!!! Love the Dotty House block..you are the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE POLKA DOT HOUSE!!!!
    :-) thank you so much!! It's fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polka dot house. You make me want to do these!
    Your photos are so fabulous. Do more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been down at our daughter's farm in Manchester all weekend. An my, my -- the weather has been dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!