Pages

Monday, February 08, 2010

Etsy Monday….You Rock My World

Today’s theme was chosen by Amber whose favorite holiday is Valentine’s Day. She shall receive a shameless plug at the end of this post. Now for some awesome Etsyness!

image 
image

image
image



image

image

image 
Thanks to all the Etsians who agreed to participate in Etsy Monday! Go show their shops a little Valentine’s love, okay?

hearts

Shameless Plug!!

Here’s Amber at the filming of the promo video for the band she’s playing with, Little Queen, a Heart tribute band based in Nashville.

AmberHeartGuitar
The video isn’t up on the website yet, but there are a couple of audio downloads for your listening pleasure. Amber is the band’s Nancy Wilson. They’re pretty awesome!

4 comments:

  1. How did you know I'm really into this Love Rocks scene these days?! I especially love that guitar sculpture! I wish I lived in Nashville cuz I would definitely come out to see Amber's band. She looks awesome! Great theme for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I LOVE Heart. I've seen them probably 6 or 7 times in concert! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of thing to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys -- we sure do love Amber! And the video is up - website is finished up, and you can mail Amber at Amber.Steffee@littlequeenrocks.com :)

    Peace, love, etc!
    Sean

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!