Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

Etsy Monday…Love Songs

“Love Never Felt So Good”

felted wool bowls

thefuzzymonkey

image

 

“I Love Coffee, I Love Tea”

I Heart Coffee Print

CAROdesign

image

 

“You and Me Song”

You and Me pillow

heididevlin

image

 

“Love Letters”

1 INCH SQUARE DIGITAL COLLAGE - Love Letters

CutesyPixels

image

 

“Looking Through the Eyes of Love”

Eye Chart

iloveuwithallmyfeet

image

 

“All Mixed Up”

Scrabble LOVE Tile Coasters or Hotplate

lterrill9

image

 

“I’m In Love With My Car”

Love . Keychain

hotpinkchick

image

 

Great gifts for Valentine’s Day or any day! Fun browsing, too. Check ‘em out!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! Thank you so much for including my scrabble love coasters! You picked great items to feature! Happy February ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the eye chart, it's so cute! Thank you for including my keychain.
    ♥ Bonnie
    www.hotpinkchick.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Vicki, Your post looks fabulous!!! I love everything!!....Once again, thank you for including my pillow!!...Enjoy your Monday!....Your friend, Heidi XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki,
    What a great Monday blog! I love the the Etsy items you picked. Once again, thank you for featuring my "I heart coffee" print. So thoughtful of you! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the variety of picks you shared with us today! Great theme and lots of different handmade goodies. I especially adore those bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds...I love those felt bowls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!