Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday To Do list

Return the twice used, now broken vacuum cleaner to WalMart.

Return the unused “I don’t like this one.” guitar tuner to Musician’s Friend.

Track down or draft a pattern for a clergy stole I was asked to make.

Redo the back of “Hearts and Chocolate” table runner because I don’t like it.

Take Sweet Pea to the vet to get her stitches taken out.

Look for some graphics for a new blog banner. My blog feels naked now that I’ve switched to the stretch template.

100_1099  This picture is totally random but it makes me think of the warmer temperatures that will be here soon. It won’t be long until I can complain about the heat and humidity.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your day is happy and productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list! I try to make lists like this for my weekend days, just to stay on track with the WIP I need to finish. I love that picture because of the contrasting pink and green, but especially because it makes me feel warm too! I'm already looking forward to seeing those bulbs peak up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to-do list! I have to make lists like this or I find the day is gone and I did nothing because I planned to do nothing... although there is always something that should be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with you hoping for warmer weather soon. sounds like you have PLENTY to keep you busy as we wait for the sun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!