Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year’s Resolutions II

There was a lot of good material for this one so we’ll do it again!

Save money

Pig

TulaneRoadPottery

image

 

Spend more time with family and friends

1950's American Family Dinner time

CristinMichele

image

 

Get a better job

Mr. Chicken Gets a Day Job...(15A)...ORIGINAL...(framed)

Snitterdog

image

 

Reduce stress

Inhale Exhale Repeat hand stamped sterling silver necklace

PunkyJane

image

 

Eat your veggies

Carrots give strength

maggienichols

image

 

Listen more, talk less

Listen Up

Flapyourwings

image

 

“Accomplish” in honor of my One Little Word

Vinyl Wall Lettering Words Quotes

willowcreeksigns

image

 

Thanks to all the talented Etsians who participated this week! It’d sure be nice of you readers to click through to their shops and look around:)

6 comments:

  1. Vicki thanks for including my bracelet in your New Year's Resolution post. Now if we can stick to some of those we would all be doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thankyou so much for your sweet comment, im glad you enjoyed the post :o)

    I love the way you put your Resolutions post together! :o) that's such a cute little pig!

    Have a great day, thankyou again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some resolutions we can all relate to! Thanks so much for including my 'inhale exhale repeat' necklace...I remind myself of that one all the time!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about wearing the dress and the hairdo for dinner...don't think I have the dress and I certainly don't have enough hair to accomplish that...
    Other stuff I can go along with...not that we will keep any of them...but it's a nice thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Achhieveable goals! Thank gosh those hair days are long gone, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list. Here here! I agree.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!