Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

A finish!

I was so excited to have a finish to share in Sew and Tell Fridays, but with all the plumbing excitement here in the last few days, I didn’t get very good pictures. And my battery died after one shot. My apologies for that. Anyway, I finished a table runner this week using some leftovers of Tula Pink Hushabye. I’m celebrating because my finishes have been few and far between!

table runner

There’s just a couple of inches chopped off the left side. I’m calling it “Hearts and Chocolate”!

I played with some whirligigs this week, too. Red is my new “have to have” color. I’ll share more about this when I get further along.

wgig1wgig2wgig4 wgig3 

Go check out the other Sew and Tellers and have a happy weekend!

17 comments:

  1. i love your whirlygigs...they look great in red. great finishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, do I spy simple abundance? Love those! Cant wait to see what it works into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the squares! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those reds are fabulous! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty runner. Just in time too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your finished project! The whirligigs are awesome in red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celebrate away! That table runner looks great. Your whirligigs look stunning! Red and white are dynamite together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that table runner. I really loved that Hushabye collection, but never bought any. Have always wanted to try making whirligigs, and yours are so fun and festive! Love how you're setting off those fabulous red fabrics with the white corners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red and white - awesome together! Those whirligigs look good.

    Like your runner too...very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whirlygigs, and especially love your Tula Pink table runner. So pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your finishes this week. The table runner looks so sweet and like all the quilting on it. Very aptly named too. Need to have a go at whirly gigs some day too. Great colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am making some whirligigs right now too. Nice quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good work - looking forward to seeing the whirlygigs finished.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very productive! Love, love, love the hearts and the whirlygigs are so bright and cheerful. Great job! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love whirlygigs! did you use a tutorial?
    I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!