Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Etsy Mondays….Hearts!

 

Truly Madly Deeply - Genuine Sea Glass Valentine's Necklace

SeaFindDesigns

image

 

Scrapbooking scroll - hearts-a-swirlin - black

niklindesigns1225

image

 

Baby Shoes 6 to 12 Month Repurposed Suede

kaboogie

image

 

ChatterBoxArt

Heart My Herford - Original Oil Painting - 24x24 Stretched Canvas

image

 

Wordz From the Heart Snippet - GRACE - Handstitched From Vintage Quilt

wordzoflife

image

 

ctrlaltdeviant

ASCII Heart Magnets (Set of 4)

image

Click on the picture, the title or the shop name to see more good stuff. I’ve made it so easy for you!

Thanks to all the Etsians who participated in Etsy Monday.

I heart you:)

4 comments:

  1. I ♥ Hearts!!! Thanks so much!!!!

    Peace!

    Tracy
    www.seafinddesigns.etsy.com
    www.steppingstones.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of hearts! I love how the heart is etched into that piece of sea glass. The handstitched heart is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are super fun! And the sea glass is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are lovely and the buttons very clever! The scrap booking scroll would make a great quilting pattern too I think -- will a little modification.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!