Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Etsy Monday…The reason for the season!

What it’s all about.

3 Piece Nativity - Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus

MichellesClayCorner

3 Piece Nativity - Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus - FREE SHIPPING

 

Nativity Scene Pin in Christmas Colors

freeheart1

Nativity Scene Pin in Christmas Colors

 

2010 Mini Calendar ACEO Art Trading Cards with Wood Easels

FlorLarios

2010 Mini Calendar ACEO Art Trading Cards with Wood Easels (13 2.5 x 3.5 inches Cards VIRGIN MARY - MADONNAS- NATIVITY- NATIVITIES) by FLOR LARIOS

 

Needle Felted Nativity (Joseph holding baby)

mkessery

Needle Felted Nativity (Joseph holding baby)

 

Country Christmas Handmade Stitchery

MockaMooseMarket

Country Christmas Handmade Stitchery

 

Glittery Primitive Nativity set with Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and Angel

craftjunkie28

Glittery Primitive Nativity set with Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and Angel

 

O NIGHT DIVINE Hand Appliqu├ęd Christmas Nativity Story Quilt

kittymclewin

O NIGHT DIVINE Hand Appliqued Christmas Nativity Story Quilt

 

The Holy Frijoles The Pinto Bean Nativity Scene

artofthecraftstudios

The Holy Frijoles The Pinto Bean Nativity Scene

A quick note about the Holy Frijoles. I have enormous admiration for their designer! She is an online friend I met when we were both selling boutique children’s clothing on eBay. Her talents are wide ranging and completely “out of the box”.   For an extra little plug, here’s her website: http://www.artofthecraftstudios.com/

Thanks to all who participated in Etsy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the different materials used for these nativity scenes! So original and creative! Thanks for including my polymer clay one! It's one of my favorite creations that I've done. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful nativities. I have one that I put out each Christmas too, have to remember why we have this amazing holiday :)
    Hope you and your family have a Very Merry & Relaxing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder! I have always loved nativity sets. I can't believe how many different kinds there are. I especially love that felted one, which looks kinda hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nativities scenes...love the Needle Felted Nativity!
    Thank you for including my art!
    Happy Holidays!
    Flor

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!