Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Etsy Monday…New Year’s Resolutions

Most of us make some kind of New Year’s resolution even if it’s just a passing thought. (Some of us refuse to even go there.) So, in the spirit of the New Year, I found a few helpful aids for some popular resolutions. Enjoy and please click through and give these shops a little New Year’s love!

Get in shape

Magic Weight Loss Beans

bitsnthreads

Magic Weight Loss Beans

 

Learn something new

Scrabble Tile Pendant - Words – Learn

Karmacrochet

Scrabble Tile Pendant - Words - Learn

Get organized

Pink 2010 Monthly Calendar Kit with Ribbon Tabs

PinkPersimmon

Pink 2010 Monthly Calendar Kit with Ribbon Tabs

 

Quit smoking

Quit Smoking Dammit Doll - Handmade

TheDammitDollStore

SALE - Quit Smoking Dammit Doll - Handmade (Etsy)

Help Others

A Helping Hand

phindysplace

A Helping Hand

 

Enjoy life

ENJOY LIFE Scrabble Letters Sign RECYCLED

FunCards

ENJOY LIFE Scrabble Letters Sign RECYCLED

Thanks to all the Etsians who gave me permission to use their listings for Etsy Monday. May 2010 be good to you:)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my pendant! Great picks that made a great blog post.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting array of products - and thanks for posting my digi stamp shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice selection of products! Thanks for including my calendar!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute post! You made me smile, great items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good list. I need some of those beans because I'd like to take off a few next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme for today! I love seeing what people come up with for encouraging others to achieve their new years resolutions. I personally haven't decided yet if I'm going to make a new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 2010 calendar!! I have hearted it. Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really great! I avoid New Year's Resolutions, never manage to keep one.
    Thanks so much for signing up for the Valentine's Swap!! Should be a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all too true. Love them all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! I need to work on my resolutions! :)
    Hope you have a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a product of the late 60's early 70's, I can relate to all of these!!(1971 high school graduate) You did a great job bringing back alot of "fun" memories (thank you!)....and yes, "WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Left the post above,,but didn't put avatar or name...sorry
    Thanks for including my vintage green bowl...Love your blog!
    myramelinda.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!