Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

Etsy Monday – Season’s Greetings

Have you sent your Christmas cards yet? No? Or maybe you’d like a special card for someone. Then check out these handmade cards and see if one of them tickles your fancy.  There’s still time!

Peace, Love and Joy (Silver) Letterpress Holiday Cards - Set of 5

twosheeps

Peace, Love and Joy (Silver) Letterpress Holiday Cards - Set of 5

 

Season's Greetings - Teeny Card Set

PaperFollie

Season's Greetings - Teeny Card Set

 

Patriotic Snowflakes Holiday Card

imaginativeart

Patriotic Snowflakes Holiday Card

 

Pink Kitty Christmas Card

MOUSEMOM40

Pink Kitty Christmas Card

 

Finding Winter Cardinal (Personalized Card)

remarkablebird

Finding Winter Cardinal (Personalized Card)

 

JOY - Holiday Greeting Card

PisforPaper

JOY - Holiday Greeting Card

 

Holiday Reindeer Card made with Handmade PLANTABLE Paper

gracegraphics

Holiday Reindeer Card made with Handmade PLANTABLE Paper

Thanks to the Etsians who gave me permission to use their listings. May you have many sales:)

8 comments:

  1. Yippee, I love today's theme! What beautiful card suggestions you found for us. My favorite is the finding the cardinal card. That little girl looks so sweet. I haven't sent out any cards yet, and I'm still contemplating if I'll have the time. Love these choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeds n' Greetings Etsy fans! Thank you Dottie Jane for the wonderful post on holiday cards . . great picks (thanks for featuring my reindeer!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my JOY card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh~ love your picks! thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to still do my Christmas cards..thanks for the reminder and with so many wonderful cards for inspiration! Thank you for adding my card, but boy do I love them all!!! Great post and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People don't send cards anymore like they used to. I love cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, those are all adorable! thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely!

    Gosh, I wish I was thoughtful enough to send cards.... I mean, I THINK to do it, but somehow never get around to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!