Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Etsy Monday – Santa Baby!

Enjoy these Santas and have a look at the shops! There’s more good stuff to be found:)

Primitive Folk Art Santa

Jangojb

Primitive Folk Art Santa Red Outfit Poseable Arms Tree Wreath Doll No. 905

 

Santa Claus Fondant Cupcake and Cookie Art

TwoSugarBabies

Santa Claus Fondant Cupcake and Cookie Art

 

ANTIQUE VINTAGE CHRISTMAS SANTA POSTCARD NOTE CARDS

AttisArchives

ANTIQUE VINTAGE CHRISTMAS SANTA POSTCARD NOTE CARDS

 

Bend Beanies Christmas Santa Hat, Hand Crocheted Newborn 0 - 3 months

BendBeanies

Bend Beanies Christmas Santa Hat, Hand Crocheted Newborn 0 - 3 months / Holiday photography prop

 

Christmas Santa Hair Bow Headband

MissKhloesBows

SPECIAL---FREE SHIPPING---Christmas Santa Hair Bow Headband

 

Little Santa wool felt hair clip

lilchatterbox

Little Santa wool felt hair clip

 

Origami Santa Claus Earrings

pnkgeeni

Origami Santa Claus Earrings

 

HO HO HO Belt Buckle

JoanLaBue

HO HO HO  Belt Buckle

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you’re having a very merry Christmas season!

6 comments:

  1. everything looks awesome! thanks so much for featuring my santa cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selections. Thanks for picking my little santa hair clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect title for your theme today! Great selections. I love those triangle shaped Santas like the hair clip. Thanks for sharing these goodies with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all the neat stuff! Love the theme and everyone is so clever. Thx for including my prim Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cool! I love the belt buckle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dotty
    this is Kelly, and I love your blog, and would be so honored to be a featured etsy seller. So yes, you definately have my permission to use my nativity scene . Thank you very much!

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!