Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Etsy Mondays

Time to decorate!

Needle felted ornament

JaniceCordeiro

 needlefeltornament

Christmas Dancing Stars

katiediditglass

dancing stars

Star Ornament

eLRBe

hohostar

Christmas Lights - Set of 6 Felt Ornaments

DanielleLondon

feltlights

Fused Glass Snowman

glassworksnorthwest

Fusedglasssnowman

Blue and White Angel Tile

RedPlumPottery

Blue and White Angel Tile 

Wool Felt Santa Ornament

Amyliz

Wool Felt Santa

These Etsians would appreciate a visit to their shops where you’ll find a lot more great items!

5 comments:

  1. Love all those ornaments. It's great to see what others create with their materials of choice. Love the Glass Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!! Love the needle felt ornament, so pretty.

    Thought you might like a heads-up on my giveaway!

    http://theforgottenbrush.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-multi-prize-giveaway_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know I LOVE ornaments?! I especially love the felted varieties but that glass one is pretty cool too. Great choices today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, thanks for the links -- you've found some adorable ornaments! I especiallylove that little glass snowman!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!