Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Etsy Monday Thanksgiving Table

Welcome your friends and family to a beautiful Thanksgiving feast with these Etsy finds.

Thanksgiving pumpkin place cards

SoftDayStudios

SoftDay Studios

Handpainted and Woodburned Gourd Bowl

natskreations

natskreations

Thanksgiving Napkins Set of 4 Give Thanks Hand Screen Print

BullyDesignCo

BullyDesignCo

Autumn Leaf Candle Mat

WhatKnotShopByEmilie

WhatKnotShopByEmilie

Maple Leaf Table Runner

shellvondesigns

shellvondesigns

Eight Fall Acorns - Orange Felted Acorns - Waldorf Inspired

Fairyfolk

Fairyfolk

Thanks to the Etsians who participated in this week’s feature. May your shops have lots of views!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that gourd bowl is so gorgeous! I love the felt acorns and the placecards too. What a great theme you shared with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazingly gorgeous things you found on Etsy!! I am SO excited for Thanksgiving this year!
    Blessings and magic
    Donni of Fairyfolk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BullyDesignCo's shop! The necktie onesies are priceless. And those felted acorns are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Finds ~ I love decorating for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!