Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

Etsy Monday Falling Leaves

Here in Tennessee the leaves are just now turning and falling. (My sympathy to our friends and family in Nebraska and South Dakota where they’ve already had plenty of white stuff.) In honor of autumn, I’ve found a few leafy treats on Etsy to share. Enjoy here, but also click to their shops and see what else they offer:)

Autumn 8 x 10 Silkscreen Print Limited Edition

HeroDesignStudio

 HeroDesignStudo

Tree Leaves Leather Journal

GILDBookbinders

GILDBookbinders

LET THE LEAVES FALL- Handmade wooden sign with Salt Dough Leaves

PidgApegCottage

PidgApegCottage

Autumn Leaves 8x10 Woodland Art Print

ThePaperTray

ThePaperTray

 

Copper Jewelry / Leaves / FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE US

AddictionToDetail

AddictionToDetail

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Great choices for today! I especially love those earrings. I have grown to look forward to your Etsy Monday's so much! I always love looking on etsy with a theme in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning copper earrings - great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dotty tree and the raccoon! Cute picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dotty,
    I love the journal cover and earrings. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!