Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Sis Boom and some other stuff

This morning I was doing my usual blog browsing and left a comment on Jennifer Paganelli’s blog never thinking she would ever look at my little bitty blog and leave a comment! She found this little practice quilt block made from some of her Mod Girls and Bellbottoms fabrics.

wonkysquare

That inspired me to look up some older pictures from my days of making children’s clothing. Here’s a better example of something I’ve made with Sis Boom. By the way, this was the first “designer” fabric I ever purchased. Oh, Nicole!

sisboom

bvipf16-1a

Now the next pictures are not wonderful quality, but here’s more of Jennifer’s fabric (Cindy) tucked in these blocks made from this tutorial. I made another little dress from this and her Katie stripe, but the pictures are not to be found.

100_1323 100_1330 100_1332

100_1333

I love this shade of blue.

So, Jennifer, I want you to know you made my day!

Now, I think I’ll go clean a toilet or something. You know, to come back to earth.

7 comments:

  1. Great fabrics I love that shade of blue as well. I had to chuckle at your method of coming back to earth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am in awe. I can hardly hem my jeans in a straight line. Wonderful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't Jennifer seem like the most real, down-to-earth fabric celebrity?! I love her! And I love hearing she stopped by. Ride the high for awhile! Oh yeah, cool blue blocks too. I like the different arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry keeps me humble whenever I get to big for my britches..what wonderful projects these are!! Nicole is one of my all time faves too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! I wish I could sew in a straight line ;) Congrats it's always so cool to have someone you admire admire you back ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great comments. Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the link to the tube blocks. It was wonderful. I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!