Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random thoughts for Thursday

The IBOL guy is in the final stages of this amazing project. The distribution process has begun so the “bundles of love” are finding new homes where they will certainly be well used.

IBOL

 

I’ve put my table runner away for the time being. After two attempts at quilting and then ripping out hundreds of stitches (ugh) I’ll have to give it a rest for now. I tried stippling, but I’m having trouble getting it to move smoothly on the machine bed. I may have to try Supreme Slider. I love buying gadgets!

supremeslider

I started a new project today for a gift. I’m not revealing the recipient because I don’t know if she reads my blog or not. I bought a jellyroll of Hushabye from Tula Pink for this and I love it!

hushabye

I chose these two prints for another border, the back and binding.

hushabye3 hushabye2

The weather has been very pleasant for a few days and I’ve been able to get that ugly deck painted. It’s still kind of ugly but at least it’s got a fresh coat of paint!sweetpea

Just to be clear, this is the “before” picture:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, look at all those bundles! What a cool effort that is! I really love the Hushabye fabrics, but have resisted buying any so far. I was waiting for a project to strike me. I love what you have started with them. I love the silly kitty too, waiting for a belly rub. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotty Jane, I hope your sister in law is well! One day a cure for sure! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, regards, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that quilt looks amazing already - what a lucky person receiving your quilt Dottie Jane!

    mary
    hoganfe handmade
    handbag originals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those hushabye fabrics! Very nice choice! cute kitty pose!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!