Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Etsy Monday for Breast Cancer Awareness II

 

It’s Monday and time for another group of talented Etsians. We’ve recently had a personal encounter with breast cancer in the family, so I’ll be featuring ‘pink’ every Monday in October.

Click on the pictures to see the listings and take some time to browse around the shops.

atticloftcreations

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS DANGLE EARRINGS

atticloft

 

crafts4thecure

Unique Breast Cancer Awareness Silver Filigree, Beaded Dangle Pin

crafts4thecure

 

PuppyDogsNPolkaDots

Wrist Key Chain - Key Fob Wristlet Keychain - Breast Cancer Awareness - Help Me Support Breast Cancer Awareness

PuppyDogsNPolkaDots

 

stitchntyme

Hand Towel Breast Cancer Awareness Celebrate Life

stitchntyme

 

GraceDesignCo

Shirley- Grace Relief Pillow for Individuals Suffering from Breast Cancer

GraceDesignCo

 

missberlysdesigns

Breast Cancer Awareness Bookmark

missberlysdesigns

6 comments:

  1. Great selection today! Thanks for the tips to more great handmade goods on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks for this Monday. Thank you for featuring my Celebrate Life hand towel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for featuring my Key Fob. I hope to sell a few this month so I can donate more money for the cause.


    Your page is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom is a survivor so I have a soft spot for this cause...Good luck to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful collection. you can always tell when someone has an up close and personal connection with the disease ~ they make things that truly aid the ailing ~ like that pillow. awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!