Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

Etsy Monday for Breast Cancer Awareness

To support Breast Cancer Awareness I will feature Etsy sellers who donate proceeds to this cause for the month of October. As always, I encourage you to click through to each shop. You’ll be tempted!

Janie the Bunny A Breast Cancer Comfort Friend

Cindimh

Cindimh

 Faith Hope Courage Sterling Silver Awareness Necklace A004

beadznthingz

beadznthingz

 

Pink Quilt- Breast Cancer Awareness- 'Thinking of you'

formyboysjc

formyboysjc

 

Hope Soap- EtsyProjectEmbrace - Proceeds to the American Cancer Society

sunbasilgarden

sunbasilgarden

 

Pink Ribbon Sandwich Baggie- Proceeds Donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks

bellsandunicorns

bellsandunicorns

 

Pink Ribbon Dog Collar

RetroAnimals

RetroAnimals

 

It’s pretty crazy that in the huge old world of Etsy, the seller of this cute dog collar lives in the tiny town where I was born.    How many Etsians can there be in a town with a population of less than 1000?  That’s pretty cool! 

7 comments:

  1. what a great collection - that necklace is beautiful and the dog collar is just the cutest thing. (and i can relate to small towns - i grew up in a farming community in iowa!)
    thanks so much for including Janie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really cute and clever products here. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great items for breast cancer awareness. the rabbit is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for displaying these cute items and for including my card. :) I love all the quilts you displayed.... my Aunt gave my boys each a quilt when they were born and as soon as they get a little older, (and I have a little more free time) I really want to learn how! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You featured some really useful and pretty Awareness items! Thanks so much for including my soaps in your lovely blog. Following you now.

    Sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great collection of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the etsy plugs..it's fun to see all the shops featured here!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!