Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Etsy Monday Breast Cancer Awareness III

Here’s another group of excellent Etsians who are crafting for a great cause. Please visit their shops and have a look at what they have to offer. Click on the pictures to see the listings.

Breast Cancer Awareness Card Set (5)

CraftyBlonde

CraftyBlonde

Emotional Rescue Earrings - Breast Cancer Awareness Collection

maiziedesigns

maiziedesigns

Stacked Coin Quilt Breast Cancer Awareness Eco Friendly

nacyanne

nacyanne

Slr, Dslr Camera Strap - Breast Cancer Awareness

HowardAvenue

HowardAvenue

Roses of Courage Woman

Middleburg

Middleburg

THINK PINK - Breast Cancer Awareness - 1x1 Inch Square Tiles Digital JPG Collage Sheet

MasterpieceDesigns

MasterpieceDesigns

Cancer Awareness Bracelets - Lampwork - Breast Cancer

beadsforacure

beadsforacure

Breast Cancer Awareness Ornament-Sweater

ChestnutAlley

ChestnetAlley

I’ve had such fun scouring Etsy for these wonderful items. So many talented people. Amazing!

The winner of the giveaway will be chosen and published as soon as I’ve had another cup pot of coffee or two:)

Update! And the winner is....

pinktote2

Maggie is guarding the vintage Kitchen Aid mixer bowl with the names of the entrants. I couldn’t get her to draw a name, though. I should have put a t-r-e-a-t in the bottom!

giveaway

So I closed my eyes and pulled one out and it’s Laura!

giveaway2

I’ll be contacting you shortly, Laura, for your mailing address:)

Thanks to everyone who dropped in to comment. Blog readers are the best! And thanks to all who left kind remarks about the table runner, too:)

That was so much fun that I’m already planning the next one.

6 comments:

  1. This is another great selection of items from etsy seller! I need to take a closer look at some those. I think that sweater looks adorable, and that quilt is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how wonderful!! Maggie is such a cute guard.

    Thank you, I'm so excited for the tote to arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be on it's way in the next day or so. Thanks to Laura and everyone else who left a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds on Etsy ~ such an amazing group of talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my breast cancer awareness cards in your blog!! I'm very passionate about breast cancer awareness and I'm glad to know others are too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the links. i love creative juice being used for someone else to benefit as well as the artist.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!