Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Etsy Monday…Quilt Time!

Due to my new obsession with all things quilting, I chose some quilted items for today’s features and they are gorgeous! Here we go…click on the pictures to see the listings.

Primitive Pumpkin Quilted Table Runner

by heavenlypouches

heavenlypouches

Penguins and Polar Bears - Small lap Quilt or Wall Hanging

by QuiltSewPieceful

QuiltSewPieceful

Spring Flowers Needleturn Hand Appliqued Wallhanging

by QuiltSALAD

QuiltSALAD

Chaotic Wreck-Tangles Quilt Top

by peacebypiecedesigns

peacebypiecedesgins

Art Quilt Wall Hanging, Bubbles In Space

by MoranArtandQuilts

MoranArtandQuilts

I’m sure the creators of these beauties would love to read your comments!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your blog feature! I love the other ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice feature! Thanks so much for including my Penguin and Polar Bear quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cute projects! I love that pumpkin table runner. Isn't if fun searching on etsy for a certain theme? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such lovely items; and you have a GREAT blog. Thanks so much for including my hand appliqued and hand quilted flowers quilt. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such lovely items; and you have a GREAT blog. Thanks so much for including my hand appliqued and hand quilted flowers quilt. Edna

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!