Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Etsy Monday

Etsy has a search feature called "Shop Local" and this week's features are from that search. This is a sampling from the Murfreesboro, TN area which is my current locale. Click on the pictures to go to the listings.

brandedbutterfly
Full Canvas and Cotton Crafter's Workshop Utility Apron Size Large

sheissewcrazy
Flutterby Baby Quilt

Sweet Tea - ACEO - Mini art print

CherryRedStudio
Rose Cameo Ring


greenmandesigns
I Will Make The Stars Dissolve Print




Although Etsy is known to be a handmade marketplace, it's also a place to offer vintage items and supplies for artists and crafters.

If you want, you can see my neglected shop by following the link in the sidebar. It's pitiful really, but I'm having too much fun promoting others and playing with quilt blocks to sew for my shop. (That might be a hint for tomorrow's post!)

Here's an offer for my blog readers. My card holders, eyeglass cases or other small cases are 2 for $8.00! Just convo me before you order and say you read my blog offer! The offer expires at the end of September and doesn't apply to custom orders:)

1 comment:

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!