Pages

Monday, September 07, 2009

Etsy Monday

As promised last Monday, here are more Etsy sellers who create wonderful items for children.
I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Felt Board Flannel Board Story
Teachable Moment
"Welcome and thanks for looking! This set is professionally and hand cut and is perfect for the classroom, church, home schooling, or for story telling with your children! All sets are made from recycled felt and decorated with glitter fabric paint. I custom make the stories as they are ordered so it can take between 5-10 days to ship. My sets come with the detail you won't find in many of the other flannel board stories out there. I use only the highest quality felt and paints!
This set comes with an Old Lady, fly, spider, bird, cat, dog, goat, cow, horse, and a song card."
I could have used these when my baldies were little!
"This listing is for one Grow with me interchangeable headband! This is a cool headband that has ribbon in the middle part to hold and hair clippies! This comes with a cute pink flower no slip hair clippie!

This is great so you can utilize any hair clippies and still have them for when your little girl outgrows the headbands!"

Fairy Tale
FlutterBrush
"Twilight falls. A magical book begins to glow. Inside, the fairies breathe the flower-scented air, wings flutter, they stretch and emerge from the pages and into the night.

"Let's go!" they call to each other. "Hurry!"

I think this print would be perfect for a girl's bedroom.

My prints are made with attention to detail. The inks and papers are archival- made to last at least 75 years. I use an Epson 2400 printer, Epson Ultra chrome K3 inks, and Epson Ultra Premium Matte Paper. I don’t sign, date, or send a print into the world unless it looks perfect."

Personalized Snack Sacks
cutiepatootiebabies
Your cutiepatootie will be the talk of the town with these precious snack sacks! Shown are Lime green accented with hot pink and white polka dot handles for her and red with race car checkers for him! Name or initials are customized just for you on the lid of each snack sack! Snack Sack Measurements are 6"x5.5"x5.5"


I encourage you to visit these shops and see what other goodies you can find!

2 comments:

  1. I love the old lady who swallowed a fly and those snack sacks. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!