Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome to my brand new blog!

My intention is for this to be a personal blog with an emphasis on sewing so I'll kick it off by showing you my new baby.




This is the Brother Innovis 1200. After 3 months I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all the built-in designs and stitches. But when I've exhausted them all, I can buy software to get more or make my own!


Seriously, what will they think of next?

Did I mention my last new machine was purchased sometime in the 70's? I figured it was time for an upgrade.

My dependable old Kenmore doesn't have this:


Or this:


Heck, I couldn't even drop the feed dogs let alone do free motion work!


But this was really the selling point:

I'm pretty easy to please.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!