Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mondays are Etsy Days

I'm constantly amazed at all the talented artists on Etsy and plan to choose a few each week for a feature. Today is "Blue Monday" because blue is my favorite color! If you have a few minutes, click through to see their shops. Pretty cool stuff!

Blue Bird Pincushion
littlebirddesigns The Paisley Affair earrings
heatherjolie

Screen printed fabric
melbombaBlue and white plaid button earrings
HappyBead

Coastal Lighthouse Fabric Post Card Art Quilt
SewUpscale
Cornflower Blue Basket - Fabric Coiled
NewEnglandQuilter

Kanzashi Flower Barrette hair clip - Sapphire Stars
PetalMix

What will the theme be next week? That's a very good question and I should have an answer in about 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!