Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Etsy Monday

1. (noun) crochet, crocheting
needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle.
2. (noun) crocheting
creating a garment of needlework

I've always loved crochet although I've never been very good at it. These artists, however, have it figured out! If you have a minute, grab a cup of something and have a look .

Pssssst! Christmas will be here before you know it. (Wink, wink!)


"Echinacea Garden" Crocheted Scarf

DragonflyAlley



Tropical Sunrise Java Jacket

jnoriginals

Baby girl crochet hat

justhats


Hand Crocheted Flowers--Scrapbooking Applique Set

ClariceInStore

Blue and Green Puff Stitch Crochet Tote Bag

potluckdesigns


Here's a little crochet humor for you.

Now I'm off to find that tote full of yarn and those bazillion hooks buried somewhere.

Happy hooking!

4 comments:

  1. Hi...i just want to say...i love you and your blog is super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You chose such pretty crochet items! I'm flattered to have my tote featured on your blog.
    xo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the crochet...especially that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to your comments, so if you are an 'Anonymous' commenter, please include a way for me to get in touch!